Professional Websites. Reasonable Prices.
One of the most important decisions you make regarding your business is having a professional, well-designed and laid out website. The professionalism of your website reflects the professionalism of your business. Don’t trust your website with anyone else.
The Primary Purpose of a Business Website: Conversion
Just having a website on the internet is not good enough. It just sits there, not really doing anything.
However, a professionally made website by Barking Bird Media has one primary purpose, which is to convert viewers of your website into a contact (usually by email or a phone call).
There is A LOT that goes into designing and laying out a website so that someone perusing your website will feel compelled to contact you. It starts at the the very top of the website and everything below it aims to direct a viewer into calling or emailing you.
Here are just a few of the important aspects of a website that converts well:
- contact information (phone number and/or email address) clearly visible and easy to find on every page
- strategically worded headlines
- carefully selected pictures
- optimum use of bullet point lists (most people skim through a web page and bullet lists catch their attention)
- effective use of white space (avoid the cluttered, busy look)
- calls to action (example: click here to contact us now!)